If you have any level of internet marketing experience, you can start your own blog for free. Yes, you can. You might be thinking how you can start a new blog for free as you are not ready to spend money on acquiring a domain name and hosting store your website files and data. Starting a free blog is easy as there are so many option to do the same like Wix, Weebly, WordPress.com, Joomla, Blogger and Medium.
The last one is the most important blogging platform but you need to be careful with your quality of content and originality to get good results.
You can create a free blog in minutes. You can check out the blogs that are available for free in the blog directory. If you see a blog that you like, click on the link and then start your free blog. You don’t need to register a thing. It is as simple as that.
Why are you blogging? There are many reasons why people blog. But the top three are:
1. To be heard. If you’re passionate about a topic, people are going to see it. It’s an emotional response. You’ll write about it because you want people to read it. That’s what passion does, it opens the floodgates. You will jump on any social media to promote your blog. There’s tons of social media which can help you promote your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
2. To educate. You want to start a blog about something you know. You want to share what you know with the world. You want to start a blog with your expert knowledge on your topic. There’s loads of free content on the internet which you can use to write about your topic. I recommend writing a review of any product/service that you feel is worth your time. You can also email your own friends and family to ask them to support you.
3. You want to make money. If you’re a business person, you want to share your expertise with your customers. Start a business blog, it’s easy to set up, easy to maintain, and easy to add your posts about your industry.
Important tips for creating a free blog.
If you get the chance to create a blog, get WordPress. They are the most used blogging program and they are free. WordPress has tons of templates that you can use and they also have tons of plugins that you can use. In addition, they have a ton of great free eBooks that you can use. However, you need to have a hosting account to use all the features of WordPress. The following blogging tips will help you in creating a good one.
- If you get the chance, get a nice blog title.
- Try to make your blog easy to read and easy to come back to.
- Write about things that you are really passionate about. This will make it easy for you to write.
- Write about your everyday life and what you do everyday. You don’t have to write about something super extraordinary. You just have to write and make your readers feel that they understand what you are talking about.
Now that you have your blog, it is time to get writing. The first thing to do is to check your grammar. You don’t have to be an expert in English language when you create your blog. The most important thing is to be straight with your reader. The reader will definitely trust your opinion if you are straight with them. It will help you a lot if you have been writing blogs before. You don’t have to be an expert writer, but you have to have good writing skills.
There are a ton of free eBooks that you can get. It will help you to be straight with your readers. Read a few of them and check that they are something that your readers will really benefit from. There are a couple of eBooks that I believe can really help you to be straight with your readers.
So, let us get started. You will be writing about something you are really passionate about. You will get excited when you see that your blog started to gain good traffic. You will get excited when you see that your blog is getting more traffic than ever before. This is your reward for writing about something you love.
Once you start seeing good traffic and the blog is getting more traffic than ever before, you have just started your blogging journey. Your blog is like your baby, you have to give her everything she needs to grow. She will grow healthily in the long run when you provide her with a lot of love and care.
A blog is a series of links, posts and articles meant to drive traffic. Why are you blogging? You are blogging because you want to educate people about a specific topic or you want to make some money? If so, you know how hard it is to get visitors and keep visitors coming back. Remember that a blog is a place where you write content to share your knowledge and inspire others. You know how hard it is to get a readers attention and how many blogs are affected by this single perspective.
A blog is a place where you can give voice to your opinions and be heard as you are passionate about your subject. If you aren’t passionate about your subject, then why are you blogging?
And that’s the bottom line. If you’re a blogger, it’s about more than just writing good blog posts. If you can integrate social media tools, like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn, then you’re going to be on the fast track to build a big readership. I recommend that you only use one social media tool at a time. Once you get your head around the process of integrating each tool, you’ll understand why it’s important that you can start using multiple social media tools at the same time.
I hope that today’s article helps you start a blogging career.