There are several techniques you can use to generate cash for your blog. Some involve using your own products or services. Others involve selling products or services from a merchant store. You can even generate cash from your own store by listing products from your merchant store to your subscribers or visitors.
Generating cash for your blog via your own products or services
There are no hard and fast rules in terms of which method you should use. It depends on what your blog is all about, your budget and the way you’re selling your products or services.
Generating cash – here the term means that you’re charging an upfront fee for the product or service. You’re not charging a commission on sales. This is either by having the product shipped to your subscriber or having the product obtained via a merchant store or other service provider. There is another type of products you can sell are called digital goods, this kind of products you can obtain from market places like Clickbank, Jvzoo or Warriorplus.
Getting traffic to your Blog Using Content Marketing
In order to make sales, you need to write articles around the product you are promoting and bring traffic to those articles.
Many people who write on their blogs use content marketing to help drive traffic to their websites. It’s one of the best traffic-building strategies, if not the best, and it’s something that the majority of blogs don’t use. The reason why is probably because it’s time consuming. It takes a while to create content for your blog, find a suitable keyword phrase, optimize your blog, get it indexed by Google, get it ranked, and drive traffic to your website. It is true that you can get traffic to your blog at almost no cost, but you’ll need to pay a bit in the form of time and for obtaining good content for your blog to indexed by Google and to drive traffic to it.
The advantage of content marketing is that it’s relatively cheap to do. The disadvantage of it is that it takes a while to do. For instance, it costs nothing to create a blog and put it on the internet, but it takes time to get traffic to it. The only viable way to do it is to be a well-known authority in your chosen niche. In order to make money from blogging, you need to have a blog with a lot of traffic. However, there are alternatives.
For instance, you can submit articles to article directories or answer question on sites like Quora. Although this is a great way to get traffic to your website, the downside is that it takes your time and effort to put some content out there to link back to your site.
The second way to drive traffic to your blog, is to use paid traffic methods like Google pay per click marketing or Bing PPC or Facebook PPC etc., If you have some reasonable budget, this is the fast way to get traffic to your blog and make sales.
In a nutshell, the following are the top 5 ways that I use to get more traffic to my blog.
1. Submit Your Blog to search engines. This will send out a small ping to the search engines and this will lead some visitors to your site.
2. Submit your blog to web directories. This will also send out a small ping to the search engines, which will lead more people to your blog. This is one of the best ways to get more traffic to your site.
3. Submit articles to article directories. This will also help you get more traffic to your blog. The article directories get thousands and thousands of new visitors in each day, and I use this technique on consistent basis to get more people to my blog.
4. Post Comments on other blogs. This will also help you get more traffic. You can leave a comment that is very informative on other blogs but don’t forget to leave your website link there. This will add more traffic to your website.
5. Send emails to bloggers. You can send an email to a blogger and say what your looking to write about and maybe leave a link back to your site or article that you have written for them. Collaborate with good blogger who have authority for this purpose. This can lead more traffic and authority to your site.
Using Instagram to Get Traffic to a Blog
Using Instagram to drive traffic is much easier than you might think. Just take a look at the four major ways to get traffic on Instagram.
1. Use your bio to promote your site: The first option you have at your bio is the area you indicate that you’re promoting your website. But before you put your website URL, it’s important to check that you have the proper bio box checked. If you do not have the bio box checked, you’re likely to not use the proper option to promote your website. Since so many people are using the bio to promote their websites, you might lose a good number of people. So, to get the traffic you need, check that the bio box is checked.
2. Use your profile: The next option you have at your profile is the “About Me” area. In this area, you can tell your story in a narrative way, which is also a good way to connect with people.
3. Share your photos and videos: Since Instagram is all about sharing, one of the best ways to get people to see your offers in your profile, it to share photos to your followers. When you click the share button, it allows you to add URL-shortened links in the description to your photos and videos. This gives people the option to share your photos and videos.
4. Take part in groups: There are several different groups on Instagram, both professional and fun groups. As part of the group, you can include your bio, your pictures, and videos.